Thursday, August 30, 2012


Image Hosted by Image Hosted by Image Hosted by

[29-8-12] - Nothing more captivating than the appearance of a flower. Especially when it's abundance and in print.
These are some simple and fun self-portraits I took yesterday shortly after filming a daily makeup routine video for my YouTube. Don't hold your breath if you're anticipating my uploading it, 'cause it simply won't happen. I deleted it thereafter. I really need to get into the groove of making videos. Peace.
Image Hosted by


maphi said...

your hair looks amazing and i love your top xoxo

Krisbliss said...

Love. And love your bed pillows!


teffTHEdon said...

Thank you ladies!


MiKu said...

great hairstyle............LOVE

DaBi Vintage said...

in love with your style!kisses from Italy

teffTHEdon said...

Thank you! xx

Post a Comment