Thursday, April 21, 2011

IT'S SHOW TIME!

Aggie fest was this past Saturday and not to mention, it was conveniently free admittance with school ID!!! lol so, hear this: while waiting in line, Big K.R.I.T. walked past with his mini entourage and NO ONE noticed. I mean, there was NO pandemonium. I was slightly annoyed by that. lol here these people are, standing in line, and completely unaware as to what one of the performers, they're STANDING IN LINE FOR looks like. lol. pitiful. lol. Anyway doe. Usually, when I work shows, I aim to dress comfortably in case I had to do whatever. I also seized this as an opportunity to launch my Bulls snapback ^_^ I had to let my hair down to do so. I didn't have much time to photograph myself prior to the show, neither did I during, so I took some when I got home. And, of course, there's THIS!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I have every reason to be hype; Dom Kennedy and I. He's great, by the way. Humble ass guy. He insisted we take 3 photos (by the way, I love that he said THREE, out of all numbers, that's like, my favorite number,ever) then, I can choose which one I like best. I liked 2 out 3.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Me and Locke Kaushal

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment