Wednesday, April 27, 2011

JUST ONE OF THEM DAYS

Last week Friday was one of those days I woke consumed by the idea of dressing down, comfortable and boyish. I mean, c'mon, it's a freaking Friday! lol and the semester's almost through, so WTF do I have to have much of a care for? lol exactly. The shorts I'm wearing was given to me by a "friend" in high school, they're from American Eagle. I say that to say this, some of the items that I wear and receive the most, "oh my gosh, where'd you get that from?" questions are pieces that I've had since highschool, middleschool even. NOT that these shorts are uber appealing, but they are crazy-comfortable. Hmph! Oh and if you pay close attention to the next couple pics that I post, you'll see that I've grown particularly fond of the laundry room at my apartment complex. haha it's just so secluded and the lighting in there is great.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment