Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TOO HOT TO HANDLE, TOO COLD TO FOLD

I recently acquired a fancy pair of Polo by Ralph Lauren wool trousers. Yeah, I deemed it imperative to write out Polo by Ralph Lauren , problem? lol yeah, so anyway doe, I was super anxious to wear 'em. I wore this outfit about a week ago, by the way. Not last week, but towards the end of the week that came prior. I had to be quick on wearing 'em seeing as the warm weather was creeping up faster than anticipated. Like, am I the only one who noticed we skipped spring and just went right along to Summer? lol this heat is insane!!! but I loves it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm trying to get back to being active via lookbook again.





[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment