Monday, April 4, 2011

VIDEO: DRAGON DYNASTY x THE REBEL [TRAILER]

PhotobucketI have a couple of movies from Dragon Dynasty, but as you know, production companies tend to show trailers of their projects and such. I have this movie called "Battle of The Warriors" ...amazing is not even befitting. It's based on a Japanese comic book. It's a definite must-see.Anyone who knows me well are very much aware that I am infatuated with Asian culture; the food, music, customs, films annnnd of course, Bollywood. Now, I've seen the trailer for this movie titled, The Rebel several times:

By the looks of this trailer, don't you want to see this movie like NOW? Like RIGHT NOW??? I can't seem to find it on DVD. I need help! Ahhh. I don't wanna have to order it online. I've checked Wally world several times and they do not have it.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment