Monday, April 4, 2011

RELAX AND TAKE NOTES

Sometime last week, the same day I filmed "the royal ramble vol.5", I did a little self-shoot. Not sure if it was before or after. lol so if you glance at these pics and think, "ummmm that attire looks a little familiar!!!" , you know why.
Last night, I attended Kendrick Lamar show courtesy of FSM. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I do not drive, I didn't get to attend the meet and greet which was at an earlier time in the day. Ugh! Didn't even get to tell how enamoured I am with him and his music. His performance was B A N A N A S!!!!!!!! He literally dug deep, reached in, and shared his essence with the entire crowd. I have NEVER witnessed a performance more amazing than his. Pictures from that will be coming realllll soon. LOL. I'm fortunate to have some good shots, I was too busy rocking out. Oh and I got some video footage as well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm almost down the list of artists that I want to see perform: I need to see Chris Brown , Nipsey Hussle, Mickey Factz, and Tyga . Though I don't think Tyga would have much stage presence. I still wanna see him live! And a small part of me really wants to see Beyonce perform. Ahhh I just know she gives her all on stage. Anyway doe.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment