Tuesday, June 14, 2011

PIER 54

Sometime last week, a good friend of mine and fellow photographer Kadeem Lewis-Riley (he captured all photos of me in this post) and I ventured off to Pier 54. It's on 15th and 11th ave if you want to visit, by the way. This was my first time venturing off to this area ever. I was immediately overwhelmed by the beauty of it. Maybe 'cause we arrived right when the sun was setting.
Image Gosted by Imageshack.us
Captured this while walking.

Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Right on time to watch the sun set. I'm pretty sure most of my readers/viewers have seen my new hair, but just in case, here ya go:

Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
See, I got it braided long enough to match the length of my metaphorical-dick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment