Saturday, July 16, 2011

TEFF x COMPANY: JEFFREY CAMPBELL x L.F. STORE

So my fourth of July weekend consisted of attending my sisters and I attending a lovely event in SoHo's L.F. store hosted by Jeffrey Campbell . This was my first time in the store and I was amazed at the selection of clothing and shoes they had in stock. I was even more amazed when I gazed at the incredibly obese price tags. Yikes! Dresses ranging from $100-up. I quickly retreated to the snacks table and helped myself to a cup of lemonade and neat-little-cupcake. All-in-all, 'twas a great scenery. I mostly enjoyed being in the company of my older sisters. This was our first time just hanging out with just us since the summer began. The event consisted of a raffle in which gave the lucky winners an opportunity to win bags from J.C.'s new bag collection. I didn't even enter the raffle lol my sister, Sally did, but did not win. However, the guests did gift bags simply for being in attendance. The gift bags consisted of odd knick-knacks, tea mug thingies, a scarf (photographed below).
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imagshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Forgive me, please. I can't say this enough: I hate to allow such a large time-lapse between the actual event and post. I always end up omitting certain details I might've planned on sharing with you lots.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment