Thursday, June 14, 2012

A 1000 WORDS x VIVE LE WILD

[11-5-12] - As you may have concluded by now, given the content of my previous posts, I am back in New York for the summer. Yay!

These photos were literally taken some hours after getting home. I simply could not placate my eruptive sense of excitement. I wore this outfit to travel, but of course initially chose to wear the cap 'cause I was in desperate need of a trim and shape-up. I would/could recant the details of my trip, but I think I'll take the easy route and decline. All that there is to know is that it was nothing short of unpleasant. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

Nana. said...

Hey Teff! LOVE the outfit and LOVE your new header, really kicks butt :D

xx Nana

Post a Comment