Monday, August 29, 2011

SUCH SWEET-SORROW

My last day sailing the streets of New York prior to returning to school back in N.C. was on Thursday, August 19th. I spent that day hanging out with the greatest, Kadeem (all photo cred to him, edited by moi) just walking around. That is -until the sudden sun-showers put a short-lived halt to our day- and ended up at Chipotle. I was so angry 'cause here I was, experiencing what I knew to be my last day to hang out in the city, and the rain wanted to disrupt my joy. Thank goodness it stopped. I hassled him until he took some decent photographs. Lol I needed some great shots to reminsce over, ya know? The shirt-dress I'm wearing is Armani Exchange and will be sold in my upcoming online store; due open on my 22nd birthday: November 8th. It fits me, but anyone who knows me knows I hate wearing form-fitting clothing. I need my freedom. I need my comfort. The first couple of photographs, I had on nude lipstick and it wasn't photographing quite well, so I switched to L'Oreal's "British-red".
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment