Friday, September 2, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL x VOL.1: THE DELIGHT OF FIRST DAZE

Daze--days--see what I did there? I am exactly two weeks deep into the fall semester and I can boldly state: so far, so good. I pray it stays that way. The delight of my first day of classes was sligtly tainted due to the fact I got bit by some nefarious bug and the result was a swollen knee-cap. Seriously, who's familiar with the 2002 rendition of the movie "Mr Deeds"? Remember the scene where the reporter claims she's a nurse of some sort while they were in a diner in his hometown? And some old guy says something along the lines of, "what do you suppose I do about this?" and proceeds to pop what appeared to be a ball of extra-overly-elastic-skin? Or was it his kneecap that he snapped? Lol. Well, the swelling on my knee was the size of that elastic-skin-whatever. I had to resort to wearing pants. In the heat. But, it wasn't that bad, I suppose.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Hit the jump to see the rest of the photographs.
P.S.: I plan to wear this hat until my heart retires. I've always wanted a practical black fedora and I finally have it. I had all these outfits all clustered in my imagination and they are delighted to be set free. Lol. Overly delighted, actually.
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment