Saturday, September 24, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL x VOL.5: AS THE PLOT THICKENS

Well, the plot is not necessarily thickening, but I wonder: will I ever grow tired of sporting top hats? Though I am only in possession of two of 'em? The answer to the preceding questions just so happen to be probably not. But that is for the moment. After all, opinions hold no permanence. Anyhoo. When I created this segment, I had hoped that the title itself would be compelling enough and opt me into being prompt and timely with the posts. Well, it pains me to say that that hope is hanging on the thinnest thread, swinging from the weakest branch. These were taken a week ago. The night preceding this day--or dare I say--that day, the thought of transforming a shirt into a skirt overcame me and when that happens, I must obey. The next morning, I permitted the idea to transpire, and hence, this outfit. As most of you know, I hate posting long-shots, but these look better long, than wide.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us


[=

Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment