Saturday, September 24, 2011

VIDEO: L.A. x "SPITTING OUT BLOOD"


As seen on: MTV Rapfix and 2DBZ

Unfortunate how I am just getting around to posting this. I'm especially enamoured how underlying concept of this video was well-pronounced. In case you are unfamiliar, L.A. is a Brooklyn-bred female MC and undoubtedly has an immeasurable amount of talent bestowed up on her. This video is off of her newest project titled, L.A. Riots: Mental Fatality produced by Hippie Sabotage . I've been reluctant to share the project seeing as I am yet to give it a thorough listen. With L.A.: the beautiful, passion-filled, lyrically-inclined as well as budding Hip-Hop phenom, I don't expect nothing less. With that said, I think you guys should click the link and download. If you enjoy it, spread the word.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment