Saturday, September 24, 2011

VIDEO: TOMASZ KARCZ x A|W 2011 LOOKBOOK


Ever since I began the process of constructing this fall's photography project for Teffography, I put aside the search for inspiration scavenge for last. I delight in the perusing lookbooks, whether it be a video or a photo-set; I love observing and admiring the amount of creativity and innovativity that was employed in the creation of it. I'm aiming to launch the shooting process for my various projects at the start of next month. The idea was conceived towards the end of the summer and since then, I've been adding details, scheduling and handling the politics. I am really, really excited. This lookbook was brought to you by the creative genius of Tomasz Karcz, whom I just learned is a triple-threat: designer, hair dresser, as well as a stylist. Respect. Hope you enjoy experiencing this collection as much as I did.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment