Sunday, October 16, 2011

EDITORIAL: TAO OKAMOTO x LACHLAN BAILEY | VOGUE CHINA AUG. 2011

Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Not certain of the extents of your familiarity with my blog, but I'll have you know that Tao Okamoto is one of my favorite models. Along with the likes of Agyness Deyn and Abby Lee Kershaw. I haven't posted an editorial in quite a while, but upon seeing this, I could not resist. I'm especially fond of the fact that it's not typical of an editorial; a bit of a cross-breed between lifestyle and editorial.I think that element can be accredited to the choice of location; editorials are usually photographed indoors. Well-done nonetheless. Photographed by Lachlan Bailey, styled by fashion editor, Clare Richardson.
IMage Hosted by Imageshack.us
Click the jump to see more photographs.
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment