Thursday, November 10, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL VOL.11: WRATH OF THE BLEEDING ROSE

[Taken: 11-10-2011]: Actually just snapped these shots a short while ago. The reason for my haste in publishing these photographs, lies with my need to express how angry I am. Well, more so annoyed. I, entrusting the judgment of the weather pattern so far this week, wore a dress. This is my second time wearing it since its purchase. I was super eager to wear it one more time before Autumn's crisp air succumbed to the chill of the Winter. Seeing as I was overdressed on both Monday and Wednesday(no class on Tuesdays), I decided to tone things down a bit and got stung in the butt. It's not that cold, but it is chillier than expected.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

Click the jump.
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment