Tuesday, December 13, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL VOL.14 x WANDER BREEDS WONDERS

Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
[November 15th] "Wander breeds wonder" - a realization I arrived at some short months ago. This ideology caters to the notion that an entity whom wanders, stands to gain more than one that chooses to settle. I'm a thinker, therefore I almost always require and delight in being left in the company of my thoughts. I love that--recently--I have taken to jotting them down. Hence, I'm writing more. Sure not on here, but I can't help but think that no one reads this. You would think that would facilitate the art of completing writing-assignments, but no.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
I lead life generally in a bland, simple manner so as to achieve extraordinary in my work. The walls in my room are embossed in a pale-eggshell white and void of decorations. My bedroom is just that--a bedroom. I haven't a television and my iPod is currently not working. Most of my time is spent in there, settled in the center of my bed, sketching; whether pictorially or verbally. I cherish those moments. Though I haven't sketched much lately, I certainly make up for that with my writing. Peace.
[=

2 comments:

Sabla (sa-blay) Stays said...

Due to the fact that it crosses your mind that "no one reads this"
Just had to let you know that I read all that you write in your post.

teff, THE don said...

Bless you. <3

Post a Comment