Monday, January 16, 2012

IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE, WHERE LOVE REIGNS SUPREME

[13-1-12] I believe that to be Loved, is to spell-bound by the greatest influence there is. To be Loved is to be wild beyond your wildest dreams. You would share a similar sense of perception if you, too, have felt Love's grasp. You need someone to Love you so much so that it overwhelms you. You, too, can Love yourself just as madly. In Love, as in art, immortality is bred.
Love elevates one to a greater height of consciousness. That I know all that I know today and desire to learn more is because of the power Love.
Speaking of Love, I'd just like to let Cherry Blossom Girl I saw the beautiful write-up on her blog and my heart instantly melted. If you're reading this, I appreciate you.
I took these pictures on Friday, the 13th. Due to the unusual warmth in Winter's air, I can help but think my spirit is still trapped in Autumn. Hence, my choice of colours.
Took it in my not-so-modern kitchen 'cause frankly, my intentions were to age them afterwards. Pleased with the outcome. Peace.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

2 comments:

Scarlett Joy Walker said...

you probably have THE most amazing hair i think ive ever seen,

teff, THE don said...

Thank you, Love.

Post a Comment