Friday, April 27, 2012

A 1000 WORDS x NYC | PHOTO-DIARY

[5-4-12 - 11-4-12] Like a Mother longs for the warmth of her child, I long for New York.

The air, the people, the food; oh, the food! "Absence [indeed] makes the heart grow fonder". Here are some random captures from my stay over Easter break which by the way, was an overly eventful visit.

Man, where do you begin? No. No, I think I will go against my grain and withhold details. Ah! Bet you were wildly curious, yeah? Well, pardon me. I did the usual: spent time with family, did a bit of shopping, made some new friends, etc. The weather wasn't at all what I expected. What was I thinking? I had blatantly underestimated the longevity and severity of New York's winter. Have I been absent that long? I digress. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us - A good portion of my beautiful fam-lay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment