Thursday, April 26, 2012

VIDEO: L.A. x "I'M ALIVE"



Directed by: S(c)e(n)e Media.
How often are you moved by talent? Like, actual talent? I'm talking mind-numbing, Spirit-soaring talent? How often do you feel overwhelmed, dwelling in the realm of another's Creative energy? How do you react?

There are rare occasions where I've glanced at a photograph, listened to a song or marveled at the majestic form of ballerina,with my face glazed with a smile, spun by the doings of the subconscious. I live for those moments; I anticipate them. I anticipate them like a starved man hungers for food. Or a broken heart yearns to be healed. Or a like a mad man's cling to his last bit of sanity.

It is with that pleasure and more that I present to you undeniably one of Brooklyn's finest, L./\.'s latest visual from her sophomore project, titled "The L.A. Riots: Mental Fatality. "I'm Alive" is actually my favourite track; it literally sends chills and thrills up and down, up and down, up and down my spine.
The video features another budding Hip-Hop talent, K. Forbes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment