Sunday, April 22, 2012

CAMPUS-COOL VOL.27 x CULTIVATE CULTURE

[2-2-12] --Something madly, yet tastefully rebellious about wearing a leather skirt and destroyed tights. The 2nd of February had been an unusually warm day in its warmth and vast ray of sunshine. But then again, this past Winter. as I and many others may have mentioned, had been peculiar. I think that's partly what made it enjoyable; never did wallow in the lonely air, orchestrated by the season nor did I have to sacrifice Spring break due to snow days. However I must admit that I did miss the sight of snow. Like, I am deeply bothered by that one, measly snowfall. I've worn an outfit similar to this with the exception of the leather skirt and camo jacket. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

[=
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment