Sunday, May 20, 2012

A 1000 WORDS x THINK STINK-PINK

[19-5-12] - By what means is growth measured? Could it be measured in a timely manner? Or by age? Certainly not by either 'cause both factors are co-dependent; with time, comes age. Sure, there's growth in your physicality, but can the same be said for your mental and emotional?

The movement of growth is steady, yet gradual; never instant, leading up to the moment of realization. The moment where you are met with the thought, "wow, I have changed a lot". For some, growth is overwhelming great, while others, it's quite the contrary. Speaking for myself in terms of inheriting philosophical wealth in Love, completely unaware on how impactful and how magical and how freeing it would be. I had grown to fawn over what spawn out of introspective thought. I had grown to not feel overthrown by the power that was bestowed upon me. I had grown to celebrate Life, truth, Love and of course, myself. Which brings me to the outfit and the circumstance about its photographing process. As I was constructing this yesterday, I realized it was comprised of most colours with a pink undertone. I used to loathe the colour pink. I could not BElieve I was draped in it and had grown mad in my enjoyment. Hence, stink-pink. As far as photographing goes: my lack of self-shooting ailed me deeply as I faced a great deal of frustration while beginning. I am incredibly without patience and was almost immediately ready to call it quits after exhausting all the ideas that arose to the top of my head. But I didn't. I tried and tried. Eventually, I got the shots I wanted. Perseverance is key. Peace. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment