Sunday, May 20, 2012

VIDEO: H&M MENSWEAR SS12 | LOOKBOOK

Directed by: Barracuda Film & TV


Can I get a dopple of awesome, with a sprinkle of wow? H&M has come an incredibly long way and I am overly impressed. That is, in light of the post below, which speaks on the foreground and background of the concept of growth. I have been shopping at H&M since 6th, 7th grade? - thereabouts. I have since then ceased to walk into a H&M store and not be overcome by fawning and lustful thoughts. HA! Over garments, man - yes! The manner in which H&M have managed to manipulate their pace to meet and even sometimes, exceed, that of its growing audience, is nothing short of amazing. From improvement in their use of textures and fabric and structure and designs to collaborating with high-end designer houses such as Viktor & Rolf, Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Versace, Lanvin, and so on. Praise-worthy performance year-after-year-after-year. What a lot of people may not know, but need to is that I have sworn a lifetime allegiance with H&M. I mean, they rarely leave room for disappointment and I must respect that. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment