Sunday, May 6, 2012

VIDEO: A$AP ROCKY x "GOLDIE"

Directed by: A$AP Rocky
My infatuation and overflowing approval of the A$AP Mob has its origin in their heavy similarity to my all-time favourite Rap crew, No Limit Soldiers. Excluding the harmonious blend of that Uptown, New York essence which is what is masterminding their prominence in today's music scene. And may earn them a spot in the list of rap legends in the future, I believe.

"Goldie" is the first single off of A$AP Rocky's debut album titled, Live.Love.A$AP which I hear is due out in the summer; July, I believe. Not only is he gifted in presence, delivery and distinction, he is also very talented in the directorial aspect. The concept of this video is unlike anything I have seen in the past 5-10 years from most mainstream artists; it's extravagant, oozes luxury - reminiscent of the 90s Bad Boy regime. I dig it. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment