Sunday, May 6, 2012

CAMPUS-COOL VOL.31 x TEAL-BLOODED

[15-3-12] - It was the first day back to school from a fun-filled spring break and I still longed to vacate. The weather was taking a turn for the better, yet still strewn with remnants of a dull winter. I can not express enough or in greater magnitudes, how much I love Autumn and Spring. When the temperature is seated at a cool 60-72 tops, I am at ease.

The weather was great. I was clothed in one of my favourite colours, teal and armed with one of August Wilson's most distinguished plays, "Fences" - great play, by the way; I recommend it. Peace. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

LadyShonuga said...

Gorgeous you are! <3

Post a Comment