Monday, November 26, 2012

INTERLUDE: TEFF, THE DON x GANGSTER-CHIC

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- [9-4-12] In an effort to usher in some long-overdue posts, I have decided to create a mini and sure to short-lived sub-section. Just until I am through with the publishing each post, that is.
To further illustrate how my overlapping schedule has crippled the fluidity of my posts, take a quick glance at the date. Also, look to lookbook to configure precisely how long ago this was posted. What I find most intriguing is: immediately following the photographing of these pictures, I was painfully eager to share this - like, I gravely anticipated this post. However, got consumed with whatever followed afterward. It happens - losing hold of time and what you intend/-ed to do with it. Anyhow.

As 2012 comes to a close and 2013 draws near, the need to free my to-do list of occurrences within the year grows progressively dire. I have a month and change to play catch-up, to say the least. Woo! Heaven, I pray I find time. Given the gravity of the newly-established projects - having kicked-off a joint-collaboration with dear friend, Zunyda, for one. Together, we go by, "The Arche-tects". I have my hands in a few more works, as well. As a result, I am entirely more busy these days than usual. I suppose that's the price I have to pay for dreaming and reaching for the realisation for said dreams. All-in-all, incredibly excited to be doing what I have always seen for myself and eager to invest time where it will do most good. Peace.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

MiKu said...

hi..
great style.....
I love it!!!!!
Love, MiKu

Unknown said...

So dope!! :) xo
http://phuckyostyle.blogspot.dk/

teff, THE don said...

Thank you, ladies! (:
xx

Post a Comment