Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TEFF, THE DON x SWAY CHIC

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Photos by Cendino Teme; edited by yours, truly


- [9-6-13] - Absolutely in love with this tie-dye swing skirt from Sway Chic! It’s been a while since I’ve made any purchases online whatsoever. And, by a while, I mean over 2 years. The texture and fit is so perfect that I might just wear it errday. Grateful to Sway Chic! They have so much awesome merch, it was incredibly difficult to make a selection. The material is much heavier in person; you can actually feel its quality + it's so soft. Ah! I'm literally scheming on their sale section, as I type. The skirt I'm wearing is now on sale, and you can purchase it by clicking here. Peace. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Alicia N. said...

Great photos, and your skirt is amazing!

-Alicia
Neon Fox

teff, THE don said...

Thank you!

xx

Post a Comment