Tuesday, September 17, 2013

VISUAL VOMIT x JUICING AT JUICE PEDALER

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

- [12-7-13] - As some of you may know, I got the opportunity to work as a still production photographer and assistant wardrobe stylist for the film, "Love Always, Eartha over the summer. I did my best to catalogue my day-to-day experience with words and photographs as I am known to do; these photos in particular are from the second day of shooting I believe. We were set in Brooklyn; I waltzed into this incredible juice parlor off the southwest side of Prospect Park in BK yesterday called, Juice Pedaler. It doubles as a bike rental if you’re wondering about the wordplay! The atmosphere was downright amazing down to the decor, service, fresh juices and of course, pastries!!! I had the mango, banana + agave smoothie and an almond croissant. So good!
I was taken by everything in sight, so naturally, I chatted up some of the employees and to learn more. They just opened up last year shortly after Hurricane Sandy, so I got to wondering, just how many peeps really know of this gem? So, I just had to share. Ha! Now, you guys have to visit! I’m not unearthing these gems and sharing ‘em for no reason! I'll be sure to do an "outfit" post from the same day. I'm just not too keen on stuffing 10+ photos in one post. Practicing minimalism over here. Peace. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment