Friday, August 13, 2010

A DAY WITH THE TRIBE

I've been on a slight hiatus from blogging simply 'cause I go back to school saturday morning and I've been busy shopping and trying to chill with EVERYone before I leave. So the other day, well day before yesterday, I dipped out to Queens with my mans @kid_love to finally get this haircut (pictures coming soon) that I've been dying to get since LAST summer...later on went shopping and linked up with most of his crew (cool peeps) and also with my boo thing @DeaPierre . I was running on 3 hours of sleep and one meal but I immediately forgot because of the dopeness of the peeps I was surrounded by...amazing:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

there's DEF more pictures but they're not on the computer I'm currently blogging this on. soooo, yeah maybe in a post or two, I'll put 'em up. (:

[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment