Friday, September 24, 2010

POOLSIDE PARTY FOR ONE

...well, atleast it was meant for just ME. smh, there's two pools in my neighbourhood and I usually just walk to the one closest to my apartment. So here I am strolling all happy-go-luck and such....yaknow? whistling and humming, "la la la la la!" I get to the pool area, reach over to pull the latch and open up the gate, and to my surprise ...I hear MUSIC. I was likeeee, 0__O WTF...where is that coming from? Only to walk in and see a muh'fucka in the pool. -____- LMAO. I was like noooo. But then again, I already had my mind set on taking these pictures by the pool and I was NOT about to let him chase me away. So yeah, I stood there and set up my camera, activated my self timer and posed my ass off ^_^
BUT it was soooo awkward. And to make things worse, one of my favorite shots, he's all in the background staring at me and such. Real creepo-like. -___- Ah well, enjoy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



I keep forgetting NC is not NY. It's still hot as balls over here. When I was in NY, I was rocking wool sweaters and what not.

[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment