Saturday, January 1, 2011

A 1000 WORDS x BOB DYLAN

A thousand words might be as frequent as fun & inspirational shit but with much more substance. Bob Dylan was a brilliant artist, his music was TIMELESS! I am not proclaiming I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan, I'm just letting it be known that I am aware of the grandiose and influential nature of his music. He's one of the few artists who create music so pure, you are able to go back, read the lyrics and still feel inspired and enthused. I respect that most about artists. As a fan, I want to be able to peel off the beat, the ad libs, and all the extra fat and still be able to feel the aura of the music. The following pictures have possess so much timeless appeal; I adore 'em.
I live in another world where life and death are memorized, where the earth is strung with lovers' pearls and all I see are dark eyes.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment