Saturday, January 1, 2011

CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK

I'm a big lyrics reader. I run around the internet in search of lyrics from my favorite artists; that's the portal from which I've been drawing my inspiration from as of late.
But anwyway doe, I am infatuated with these pictures of myself, no vanity. I just love how I photographed in 'em. This is the first time I've had a photo shoot since I've been upstate (btw, I took these pictures a day before I took the ones a couple posts below with the scarf on).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you frequent my Flickr , then you've seen these. I think they might be my favorite set of photos I've ever taken.....might be. There's more pictures with this outfit on, I just thought I'd post the B&Ws first. (:
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment