Thursday, January 27, 2011

THE ROYAL RAMBLE VOL.1

Photobucket
Introducing a new segment to my blog titled "The Royal Ramble" ( I'll be vlogging this as well! ). Lately, I've felt as though I've only been putting forth half of my heart into THIS blog. My tumblr has been getting much too much attention. My recent posts has strictly consisted of me writing a brief commentary and moving on. When I first started this blog, I had a segment where I would just write up random shit wellll, this is sort of a continuation of that. Well, more like a rebirth of it. Here I go: ...oh no, wait -- I seem to have lost my train of thought. Don't you hate it when that happens? No, you know what I hate? Feeling discouraged. Whether it's brought on by others actions or mine, it's annoying as fuck. I also hate cheese. But somehow, I still manage to it. Why? Why do I write stuff in courier font for emphasis? Why do people have unnecessarily long names on Facebook nowadays? That shit puts so much fright in me. Why are there blogs where authors offer strictly have negative shit to say? I guess that's equivalent to asking "why are there negative people in the world?" I came across this blog on Monday, the author ripped off my Fun & Inspirational shit
bit and didn't even have the decency to put me on their blogroll (lol)
THE nerve. I was mad initially but if I'm not doing something worthy of emulating, then I ain't doing shit. Glad I am able to inspire.
That's all I have for now. The chaotic nature of my life right now is crippling my ability to gather my thoughts and mold 'em into words. Next segment will be a video.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment