Monday, February 21, 2011

ONE SWEET DAY

These were photographed the same day I recorded "Royal Ramble vol. 2" lol EYE would link you to it buuutttt, I'm shy about anybody seeing that video lol and I'm lazy AND you could exercise your index finger by exploring my blog further (to the first timers :D )
Anyway doe, having fun in your closet is essential. It makes it easier for you to put together outfits for outings 'cause you've already tried certain pieces together. Ya know? At least, that's one way I see it. Plus, I get bored a lot....seemingly. lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My arms look short as heck! ewww lol well, my upper arm does.

Photobucket
Photobucket
That mustard scarf always finds some way to sneak into my outfits. sheesh, there's no escaping it. I think it's probably 'cause for some time, I wanted a mustard scarf, my aunt got me one for Christmas a year ago and the abuse began since then. ha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment