Thursday, March 3, 2011

MY MONDAY VOL.2 [PART 1.]

Next to Friday, Monday is one of the most important days of the week. Usually for me, how my Monday goes determines how the rest of the week will. It's like the events of my Mondays set the tone for the events that'll follow as the week progresses. Today is Thursday, correct? Yeahhh. So, this post is kind of delayed. lol. Kind of! This Monday actually went pretty well; classes went well, had a chemistry test [thank God for Google . After classes, I went out to lunch with a friend to this neat spot called Bear Rock Cafe. I'm not certain if it's a franchise and frankly, I can't find it in me to go scan Google ferociously in search of that info. If it is, and you have one in your city, I encourage you to try it! *Drizzy voice* lol
Anyways, I loved their food!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got: grilled chicken wrap w| green and red bell peppers, cheddar cheese and something else + tomato basil soup = delicious! I had to get some soup 'cause I was still congested (I've had the flu for the past week and a half. I think I might've failed to mention it in my more recents posts. Nah, I did mention it. Anyway doe.

Photobucket
I need to cut soda out of the equation. *sigh*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Then I got home, tired as fuck and still fuck but still insisted on taking some pics it came out likeee...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
But wait, this was the first half of my day. lol I'll post the second half ummm whenever I freaking feel like.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment