Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WHAT AM I MISSING?

So a while ago, I attended a fashion show in Raleigh; didn't like the clothes being displayed much, I only went to support an acquaintance. I am really struggling to figure out why I've been putting off. I think at the time, I had quite a lot going on as far events and such, I forgot? Yeah, let's say I forgot. lol maybe 'cause it wasn't as spectacular as anticipated. I arrived early and took some photographs of the stage and watched the models while they conducted a last minute rehearsal:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I also scoped out the competition lol well not really...that just sounds more colourful than simply saying "oh, look! another photographer!"

Photobucket
About 30 minutes or so, the show started:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
those girls gave off a "The Hills" vibe to me, and that lady seated far right kept giving me the death stare like o_o. Made it so awkward for me to look straight.

Photobucket
Photobucket
these two beautiful girls sat next to me! Isn't her bun neat?

I did meet some pretty amazing people. I had these two girls come up to me and praise my style, to make it all the more enjoyable, they were BRITISH!!! One of them looked at me up and down and then said, "what do you do? you look like you do something? stylist? photographer?" And I blushed like hell at that question mainly 'cause it's not the first time I've heard it. Flatters the hell out of me. Anyways, told her I was a blogger and photographer and aspiring stylist! They appeared pleased as fuck to hear that!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here I am photographed with one of them, her name skips my memory at the moment! I could go check on facebook, but I'm lazy!!! She's beautiful, riiiight?

Photobucket
the end.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment