Friday, March 25, 2011

RUN TO THE ART TO ESCAPE ALL THE MADNESS

I really do wish to get away. Can't emphasize anymore on how distracted I've been lately in terms of school. Everything else regarding my numerous amount of side hustles has seemed more attainable now more than ever. This could possibly pose as a threat seeing as I'm somewhat neglecting my plan B. Yes, school is my plan B. I wish I could find it in me to like school. I don't even recall ever liking school for the "right" reasons. I hate the routines, I despise the confinement of classrooms, but whatevz. Moving on, I think it's safe to say, my friend Ryan is officially my go-to photographer. Well, at least until I figure out how to manipulate my 55-200 lens into taking photos with my tripod. This is also a learning experience for him.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[=


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment