Monday, March 28, 2011

WE BUILD, WE THRIVE, WE LOVE

So today my designated photographer and I ventured off to this newly renovated building on campus. It was quite empty and still reeked of fresh paint. I never went in the building prior to the renovation so I really don't have much to compare it with. Anyway doe. It was the perfect location to take pictures seeing as it was there were no classes going on in the floor we were on. Oh by the way, this weather needs to make up its mind and quit regressing back to its wintry ways. lol it definitely snowed this morning....I don't get it. 0_o hence, I wore two jackets.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
lol sooooo much photographs. *sigh*
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment