Wednesday, April 20, 2011

INSPIRATION AND ITS UNPLANNED VISITS

Honestly, I conducted this self-shoot from sometime from 12:45ish till about 2 o'clock in the morning. I didn't realize how much time that went by till I was done. Bear in mind that I conducted a self-shoot earlier in the day while wearing this shirt, so if you do see it again, well, youuuuu knowwwww. lol
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I know each time I post a self-shoot, I usually claim it's my favorite, by-far, lol but this one currently holds the fucking medal. What inspired me, actually more like who inspired me to do this shoot is my sister. She came into my room after she got home from work, like she usually does, and I caught a glance of her reflection in my mirror and BAM! I started getting these images popping in my head. I was gonna put it off and do it later on the day, but I couldn't. I'm glad I didn't. Some of these photos possess that timeless essence, or is it just me? I love 'em. Especially the B&W shot with me leaning on my camera. (:
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment