Saturday, July 9, 2011

SUMMER PROJECT: IDENTITY SERIES x JOHNNY TSUNAMI

Shortly after publicizing my need for a muse or muses, Johnny Tsunami expressed his interest in modeling for me. We've talked about meeting up prior to this, so it was only right that make it happen now that he's finally in New York. If you pay close attention, there's usually no solid theme behind my shoots. I'm a fluid individual; I tend to go with the flow of things and let the photograph(s) tell its story. Though rain threatened to thwart my plans of photographing him yesterday, July 8th, we still made it happen and I'm beyond pleased with a majority of the shots. We were able to squeeze in two looks before the rain began pouring a lot harder. Honestly, I don't know why I'm even posting this right seeing as I have other photographs that I should be posting prior to this. Blame it on my immense amount of excitement!
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
A couple of more shots I intend to share with you lots on either my Flickr or my fan page.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment