Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CATER TO THE POWER OF PASSION

After this shoot, Johnny and I decided to head to Jamba Juice to meet up with my little cousin. Being that it was raining, our shoot was unfortunately cut short. Still got some great shots nonetheless. If you're wondering about the post title, it's simply one of my philosophies. You must cater to the power of passion in order for it to cater to you. Yeah, welp, photographs of me were taken by my dear-friend and fellow photographer, Kadeem. You should check his work out. I think you'll delight in it as much as I do.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
I really meant it when I said I constructed a uniform for the summer. Yep. It's too hot for all the extra stuff. Leave that up for the season of Autumn. Oh, by the way, that banana-oatmeal business up there rearranged my insides.
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment