Friday, August 26, 2011

CHARM IS THE MOST COMMON FORM OF MAGIC

Above quote by yours truly. While at home in New York, upstate to be exact, I usually opt out of bringing pajamas with me and end up asking my brother for his neglected-oversize-shirts. So he gives me this navy-blue and olive-green Orlando Magic number. Funny enough, my mom used to wear this shirt a lot along with its matching pair of shorts when she was pregnant with my little bro! Lol now he's big enough to fit in it and I'm little enough to drown in it.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshac.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Each time I leave NY, it gets harder and harder to cope in the absence of 80% of my family. Ah, they drive me crazy, but I can barely breathe without them.


[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment