Friday, August 12, 2011

FEATURED ON: POWER BY SABA + MORE

Finally getting around to responding to some emails, my apologies if my response to yours is still pending. I'm getting to them as soon as I can. As much as I love being a one woman team, shit does tend to get hectic 'round here. Moving on to the features:
1.)Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Much love to Saba of PoweredbySaba.com for her admirable patience and acknowledgment. I wouldn't dare disclose how long it took me to get back to her. Click here to read the interview as well as the beautiful write-up.
2.)Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Much love to Nadege for taking it upon herself to award some acknowledgement my way; much appreciated. Click here for the neat write-up.
3.)Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
I actually found this feature via blogger's stats. You can imagine how amazed I was to learn that it belonged to a French-speaking-individual. Next, you can imagine the confusion that followed as I struggled to translate it. lol I failed and sought out my Facebook compadres for assistance. Thank you, love for the love! It inspires me to know I serve as an inspiration to someone. Click here and click the translate button at the top-right-corner of the screen.

[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment