Friday, August 12, 2011

SUMMER PROJECT: STREET-LIFE SERIES | VOL.2

The summer is coming to an end and I am thankful for the new extents my knowledge of photography has reached. I took it upon myself to capture interests that lies with street-life, street-style, as well as identities this summer, this Autumn, however, will be a slightly different story. Me being a child of spontaneity, the skeleton which I have constructed now for this Autumn's portfolio might change. I'll refrain from disclosing details until I'm certain. Or until I begin executing concepts. If you're new to this blog, further familiarize yourself with my summer project by clicking here and click here to see more.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment