Friday, August 12, 2011

RAMBLING ROSE, HOW I WANT YOU

Post title just so happens to be one of my favorite songs by the legendary Nat King Cole. I'm really enjoying having the proportions of my face return to a tolerable state of normalcy. Yeah, so about the preceding photos. When I bought this skirt, I immediately had a gallery of images shuffling through my mind expressing different ways to wear it. The fact that it's a maxi-skirt makes the possibilities borderline endless. As I mentioned in the post titled The Garage Bandit, I found my old crewneck in the basement. I entertained the thought of making a little D.I.Y. project out of it, but not just yet. The scarf worn as turban is part of a traditional attire. I found the color to be irresistibly enticing.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

Hype?
[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment