Saturday, February 18, 2012

CAMPUS-COOL VOL.23 x CHORUS OF EXPRESSIONISM

[4-1-11] I come from a generation of individuals who disdain the notion that struggle dictates fortune. A people who want their fortune and want it in the most expedited method possible. A generation overly populated with individuals who desperately wish to seem. Nowadays, a beautiful someone regards themselves as a model, someone in possession of a camera regards themselves as a photographer; the list is endless. With the growth of this behaviour, comes a dramatic depletion in the overall appeal of art and its actual practitioners - artists. We are evolving, yet dissolving. Titles that once held merit now seem mere. All these events have prompted me to denounce these now frivolities and assume one title: the expressionist. I am not a photographer, nor am I poet, nor am I writer, nor am I philosopher, I am an expressionist. I have various means in which I assert my artistic prowess.

-I actually posted these photographs on the day they were taken, but came across them last night and decided to redo it. Different edit, different mood, different message. Peace.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

[=


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

Mónica C. Welton said...

Love it!

Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Post a Comment