Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A 1000 WORDS | TURQUOISE TORTOISE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Photo - my boyfriend; edits - by yours, truly.


[25-5-12] - Nancy Drew-esque - that's the feel this outfit ended up emitting. It was initially one of those things that wasn't given much thought at all, but in retrospect, seemed entirely more cohesive than perceived.

I love awarding personalities to my outfits after-the-fact. Simply because that's usually when an aspect of me is on display. Contrary to popular belief, most days, I am not as calculated - as deliberate as it seems. Peace.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

I freakin' love your style darling - so glad I discovered your blog.
Fierce and fabulous!

Eda ♥

Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

Follow me on twitter ♥

Mimi Walker said...

I'm loving the leather skirt! Love the hair by the way:) xx

-Mimi

teff, THE don said...

Thank you, Eda!!! x


And, thanks to you, too, Mimi! xx

Post a Comment