Thursday, August 30, 2012

VIDEO: JESSE BOYKINS III x "THE PERFECT BLUES"

Directed by: Dr. Woo


Jesse Boykins III is one of very few of today's Artists who possesses the ability to capture the essence of his music visually, each song, each time. That keen attention to detail and connection with his creative self is what I find most alluring about him. Not to mention, that wild, voluminous mane of his.
As soon as the video started, I was transported back to the moment when I first heard it, via Tumblr. Before I knew it, I began singing along and feeling the energy of the song permeate my Being without permission. I enjoy when that happens; I enjoy creating or feeling a connection to a song - to music in general. Embrace the essence as it radiates through the eruption of myriad of colours and images of wonder and immeasurable beauty of Japan. The visual is great; makes me Love the song all the more and there isn't much left to say. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment