Thursday, September 5, 2013

TEFF, THE DON x "SEEING GLASS"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Photos by Cendino Teme // edit by yours, truly.


- [8-6-13] - I had a wonderful impromptu photo shoot with awesome Miami-based photographer, Cendino Teme, whom I was opportuned to meet via one of my sisters. What’s wild is: the shoot commenced some minutes following our being acquainted. Here we were, we had just met and we had a full-bloomed shoot jumping off by NYC's Penn Station. For someone who has spent a majority of their Life in NY, I have never photographed in the typical tourist-y spots. This was taken on 34th, by the way. The experience was surprisingly Peace. Peace.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment