Tuesday, September 14, 2010

JOURNEY TO JAPAN, CIRCA 1985

It's 6:55 a.m., my alarm is going off real violently. I reach over and turn it off, then I reach over again and reset it to 1:10 a.m. It's now 7:10 a.m. and the alarm is going off like mad. I turn it off again and before I knew it, I was snoozing. Eyes open and glance over at the alarm clock, HOLY SHIT!!! IT'S 7:29 a.m.!!! lmao this exactly how my morning was yesterday. I had a freaking 9 o'clock class and my goal is to be up by 7 and out the door by 8:15. I hate being late. So I'm rushing my shower and there's a slideshow of all the items in my closet just zooming through my head and I'm like shit, "think think think think, what to wear TEFF, what TO wear!!!" ...seeing as it's gotten to that point when summer struggles to stay and autumn is like NOPE it's my turn. Then the days and the nights get a little more colder. Yaknow? ANYways, I was cold as shit so I wore thissssss...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





After class, my friend Savana and I planned on going to the art gallery. Actually, we DID go but that jawnt's closed on Mondays. Bummerrrrrr.
BTW, I took my Oxies off and soaked my feet in the water, it felt soooo damn good, I went back to my apartment changed and camer back for a dip. ahaha (: ...so relaxing.

[=

0 comments:

Post a Comment